Sarah Clements is an award winning fine art photographer who specializes in merging romantic fashion photography with a dark, often devious dream world.
What was the last dream you had? What is your biggest fear? Your biggest hope? What is your fantasy world like?
These are things you will be asked when you book a shoot with Sarah. You have the option of creating your own fictional world and allowing Sarah to bring it to life, or choose from one of her many concepts already designed. Together decide your theme, wardrobe, a location, props, everything needed to create your new world. This is your chance to be anything or anyone you want to be. Who do you dare to be?
The spider holster has really saved me from losing my camera during shooting, events, and workshops. The hand strap, though, has changed my life. I love the freedom both of these products give me during a shoot.
As an artist who appreciates and values the support she has gotten from her photography community, Sarah believes in sharing her secrets with other artists with a desire to discover their own photography journey on a deeper level. Sarah’s life is art. She has shown her work in numerous galleries and teaches workshops nationwide. Her creative family is a huge influence in her world and while her style is unmistakably hers, each new image brings an unexpected surprise to her admirers.
Sarah’s awards and achievements include:
- 2015 People’s Choice Award- PhotoSpiva; Spiva Center for the Arts
- The 2014 International Loupe Awards-Silver in Illustrative Category
- The 2014 International Loupe Awards-Bronze in Illustrative Category
- The 2014 International Loupe Awards-Silver in Portrait Category
- The 2014 International Loupe Awards-Bronze in Portrait Category
- Dark Beauty Magazine (September, 2014)
- Freque Magazine (July, 2014 & August, 2014)
- Star Gallery Group Exhibit, Orlando, FL (July, 2014)
- Obscurae Magazine (May, 2014)
- George A Spiva Center for the Arts Group Exhibit, Joplin, MO (April, 2014)
- BeHuman Gallery Group Exhibit, Houston, TX (March, 2014)
- PhotoVogue Italia (November, 2013 & January, 2014)
- L’Art D’Obscurite’ (December, 2013)
- Avant Garde Fashion Magazine (December, 2013)
- Rebelicious Magazine Website Feature & Interview (June, 2013)
- Cynical Fashion Magazine (May, 2013)
- PeachPit Photoshop Contest, 3rd Place (May, 2013)
For more information on Sarah, visit http://www.sarahmphotography.com.