Introducing the SpiderPro Memory Card Organizer: the new organizer for all the little things that matter.
iPhone 7+ and smaller, Samsung Galaxy S8+ and smaller, Google Pixel XL and smaller
6CF + 3SD, or 9+ SD
See the Memory Card Organizer in action.
I use it with my D810. It takes stress off my hand and wrist. Love the color. So tired of everything being black.
Meet your new assistant (with a much lower day rate)!
Features of the Spider Pro Memory Card Organizer include:
- Secure, visible slots for 6 CF and 3 SD memory cards.
- Space for your business cards.
- A secure rear pocket for your phone, close to your body so you can feel it ring.
- Made to fit your belt, or ours.
- Elastic bands that hold the unzipped pouch perpendicular to your body like a shelf, allowing for one-handed operation.
- An extra front pocket accessible without opening the case, for quick storage and access to your gear.
- Slim design for optimum mobility.
Keep your camera close, and your cards closer
Our Memory Card Organizer features smart design, by photographers and for photographers. We know your cards are your most valuable asset and one shoot could mean well more than one card (especially if you’re shooting with two cameras!) The Memory Card Organizer securely attaches to any belt, ensuring that your cards and phone are close to your body and aren’t going anywhere. Slide the organizer on to your belt (or ours), and it’s smooth sailing from there.
Clear memory card slots and a unique folding CF card panel keep your cards safe and clean while visible.
Pro tip: Store them label-up for easy identification, then flip them label-down after a card swap when they’re full and waiting to be downloaded.
Smart design, by photographers and for photographers
Our unique design allows for one-handed operation. Unlike other memory card holders, ours features secure elastic bands that can sit at your side, or even directly over the belt buckle, and hold the open case at a 90˚. Unzip the organizer with one hand and use this front half like a shelf to drop your memory cards, your phone, your tripod plate, etc… for all those times you need an extra hand.