Hit the street or the trail… it’s your camera, on the go!
Designed for mirrorless or lightweight DSLR cameras.
Up to 7 lbs (3.25 kg)
0.50 lbs (211g)
In October 2016 we launched the SpiderLight Holster and Backpacker on Kickstarter.
How to use the SpiderLight Backpacker.
All about the SpiderLight Holster (included with your Backpacker).
A quick snap-in connection securely fastens the SpiderLight Backpacker to your bag’s strap. Click in your SpiderLight Holster, and now you can holster your camera on any backpack strap or messenger bag strap. The ergonomic design works with your body’s natural contours, so go ahead and take that long hike!
From hip to pack.
The SpiderLight Holster included in this kit can be worn on your belt, or on your backpack strap. Our quick snap in-out connection makes is easy to change the position of your holster – from hip to pack, and back – at a moment’s notice.
Amazing features include
- Holster your camera on your belt OR on your backpack strap.
- Works on backpack strap or messenger bag strap.
- Holster lock keeps camera securely in place.
- Velcro elastic strap wraps around your lens, keeping it secure.
- Great for biking with your camera!
- Allows full compatibility with GoPro accessories/cameras.
- Your GoPro camera locks securely in place.
- Arca-Swiss geometry/design – go from your backpack holster, right to your Acra-Swiss tripod head.
See it in action!
We’re GoPro™ Compatible.
Getting great GoPro POV shots has never been easier.
The best way to carry your GoPro for capturing point-of-view footage while hiking, biking, and vacationing! Simply remove the metal SpiderLight Holster from the backpack attachment, add our GoPro compatibility clip, and click your GoPro securely in place.
SpiderLight Backpacker, shown above with a GoPro HERO5 Session Ultra HD Action Camera – attaches via the GoPro mount.
In the box:
Everything you need to holster your camera on your backpack strap, or on your belt.
- 1 SpiderLight Holster
- 1 SpiderLight Camera Plate
- 1 SpiderLight Backpack Plate & Pad
Shoot like a pro by extending your system! Don’t stop here, check out these great ideas for extending your SpiderLight Holster system.