Meet the best holster on the planet for mirrorless and lightweight cameras.
Designed for mirrorless or lightweight DSLR cameras.
Up to 7 lbs (3.25 kg)
0.295 lbs (135g)
Slip it right on your belt, attach our Spider plate to your camera, and shoot like a pro. This camera holster is lightweight, durable and extremely versatile.
The SpiderLight Camera Holster is the perfect companion for anyone who wants an easy draw-from-the-hip, no strap solution to take your camera anywhere.
- All-metal durable construction and ergonomic Holster design.
- Two-position metal lock ensures security & fast draw action.
- Securely clips to your own belt or to our SpiderLight Belt.
- Quickly change from hip to to backpack with the SpiderLight Backpacker!
- Connect to any tripod plate. Built-in ArcaSwiss tripod profile to boot.
- Provides a connection for any tripod quick-release plate. Does not block Mirrorless camera battery doors!
- Adjustable for thinner or thicker camera bodies/grip configurations.
- Optional tether/quick connection for Sling Straps.
Our patented ball-joint system gives your camera just enough freedom of movement so that it’s not rigidly bolted to your body. Your camera moves freely with you as you move. Your lens points backward allowing you to squat quickly with no worries, and your flash (if you use one) hangs parallel to your leg. No other camera holster offers this level of comfort.
Your camera is safe.
The SpiderLight Holster has a two-position lock. In it’s lower position, the lock secures your camera each time it’s placed in the holster. In the upper position, the lock disengages for quick and easy access to your camera.
See it in action!
If you’re a pro shooting with mirrorless, be sure to check out our SpiderLight Single Camera System.
If you love to have your camera out on the go, check out our SpiderLight Backpacker.
In the box:
Everything you need to holster your lightweight camera on your own belt.
- 1 SpiderLight Camera Plate
- 1 SpiderLight Holster
Shoot like a pro by extending your system! Don’t stop here, check out these great ideas for extending your SpiderLight Holster system.