Ready for a hike? Not without your Tripod Carrier!
Introducing the Spider Tripod Carrier
How to use the Spider Tripod Carrier
This setup is better then I was using. In fact I like it much better. I bought two, reasonably priced.
Perhaps the best way to carry any tripod, since your waist/hips provide ample support in conjunction with the holster.
Made my hiking trip in Bryce Canyon much easier.
Attached to the tripod leg with two high strength, durable fasteners, the Tripod Carrier’s low profile does not interfere with using your tripod.
The Black Widow holster can be mounted on any belt, including the SpiderPro or SpiderLight belts, and serves as a secure connection for the carrier’s ball joint fasteners.
Compatible with all Spider Holster accessories/products.
See it in action!
Additional highlights & features
- Black Widow Holster included in Carrier Kit option.
- Full compatibility – attaches to any style or size tripod/monopod leg.
- Angles the tripod/monopod for comfortable carry on either hip.
- Secure locking & quick release.
- Carries up to 5 lbs.
- Weight – 4.8 oz (130 g).
- Material: Polymer & Stainless Steel.